Precision Climate Management
Commercial HVAC equipment for schools, data centers, and telecommunication facilities
MISSION-CRITICAL COMMERCIAL HVAC DISTRIBUTOR
Industry experts in mission-critical commercial HVAC systems serving telecommunications, data centers, energy storage solutions, and the educational community. We pride ourselves on our industry expertise, product knowledge, extensive inventory, and dedication to serving our clients.
We specialize in commercial HVAC systems for data centers, energy storage solutions, schools, and telecommunications, giving us inside industry knowledge from years of experience.
With over 60 years of experience, we bring extensive industry knowledge to assist your team in addressing your indoor climate needs. Our broad industry relationships ensure a successful project with health, comfort, and affordability top-of-mind.
Access to an extensive inventory from multiple distribution points in the southeast allows us to serve our clients’ commercial hvac needs efficiently.
At Loman Garrett, we enjoy getting to know our clients and we are dedicated to serving you through the scope of your project and beyond.
“I have done business with Loman Garrett for a number of years. The service, communication, and attention to detail are outstanding. Loman Garrett’s products are reliable and fairly priced. He works hard at providing his clients the best possible solutions to their HVAC problems.” –William Nowell
THE LOMAN GARRETT COMMITMENT TO YOU
Training From Bard Certified Trainers
- Our commitment to our clients continues beyond installation
- We offer access to Bard factory trainers to come to your facility for half-day, on-site training
Maintenance, Troubleshooting & More
- Our trainers are able to teach your facilities & maintenance team the basics about servicing Bard equipment
- They’ll leave the training session knowing how to troubleshoot common issues and how to properly care for and maintain your new Bard commercial HVAC system
Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- We also offer the virtual training session for newly installed Programmable Logic Control (PLC) equipment
- These virtual training sessions are 2-3 hours and completed entirely online